To enable adults to plan and run exciting, safe and developmental activities for the young people in
- The importance of activities as a regular part of a high-quality balanced programme
- The processes that need to be followed to carry out any indoor or outdoor activities in Scouting
- Managing groups during the activity, including the Leader in Charge principle
- Planning suitable activities, with appropriate risk assessment and communication
- InTouch system, activity rules, parental permission, and procedures in event of an accident or incident
Change of role
Revalidation of this module is required when changing from a supporter role to a leader role.
Please refer to page 49 Adult Personal File.
Any further information you require (including any work sheets) and the zoom link will be sent to you at least 24 hours before the zoom starts.
Book your course online...
Unfortunately this course has already taken place. Please view our full training calendar to find alternative course dates.