An overview of the role of residential experiences for young people in Scouting, and their organisation
- The role of residential experiences in the development of young people
- Organisation and administration of residential experiences
- Skills required within a team running a residential experience
- The Nights Away Permit Scheme
- Support and further information for planning a residential experience
Please note that the nights away permit scheme is operated separately from the Adult Training
Scheme. If you wish to achieve a Nights Away Permit, you will be required to complete additional training and assessment separately from the completion and validation of this module but this is a very useful first step.
Change of role
Revalidation of this module is only required if the new role contains a substantial increase in
responsibility for residential experiences. The revalidation for this module should be discussed with
your line manager and Training Adviser to determine whether it is necessary in your new role.
Please refer to page 54 Adult Personal File.
Any further information you require (including any work sheets) and the zoom link will be sent to you at least 24 hours before the zoom starts.
Book your course online...
There are currently 10 places remaining.