Skills for Residential Experiences (Module 38)
We are currently reviewing our provision of Module 38 in the County.
As we have had a number of queries from those needing to attend Module 38 training in order to gain their Nights Away Permit, here is a list of courses available in nearby Counties and nationally during 2016.
The London Region County Commissioners have agreed that attendance at training courses run by London Counties will be free for all adults from the Region, and GLN will cover the cost of attendance at courses outside the County providing prior authorisation is obtained – email the County Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation or if you need any help with booking onto a course.
- 5th AND 19th-20th March – Kemnal’s Own Scout HQ, DA14 6RS AND Wilberforce Scout Centre, BR2 6AD Greater London South East – Details and to book
- 18th – 20th March – Well End Activity Centre, D6 5PR Hertfordshire – Details and to book
- 13th – 15th May – South London Scout Centre, SE21 7LH Greater London South – Details and to book
- 10th – 12th June – PACCAR Scout Camp, SL9 0HQ Greater London Middlesex West – Details and to book
- 1st – 3rd July – Thriftwood Scout Camp Site, CM13 2DP Essex – Details and to book
- 16th – 18th September – Well End Activity Centre, D6 5PR Hertfordshire – Details and to book
- 17th AND 24th-25th September – Wilberforce Scout Centre, BR2 6AD Greater London South East – Details and to book
- 28th – 30th Oct 2016 – Youlbury Scout Activity Centre, OX1 5HD – Details and to book
- 18th – 20th Nov – Gilwell Park, E4 7QW – Details and to book