An Exciting Opportunity to join the International Team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the GLN International team in the role of a Contingents and Events Advisor. The role will seeing the successful applicant work closely with leaders, participants and the International service team who are attending a UK Contingent event.
The UK Contingent run 3 main International events. This summer 5,000 participants will attend the World Scout Moot in Iceland, next summer will see 20,000 participants attend Roverway in the Netherlands and 45,000 participants head over to America in 2019 for the 24th World Scout Jamboree.
Role Description/Main Responsibilites:
The Contingents and Events Advisor will report to the ACC International will work closely with ACC Communications and the County team.
- Assisting with the Leader and participant selection for the UK Contingent events
- Support the WSJ Unit Leaders and IST
- Resolve issues and provide assistance to the WSJ unit
- Assist the Moot and Roverway participants and IST
- Arranging Introductions
- Providing Fundraising ideas and support
- Working with the ACC Communications
- Supporting County and District International events
As this role includes supporting the WSJ unit some experience with Jamborees or organising large camps is desirable.
If you are interested or would like to discuss this post further please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant County Commissioner International (ACCI)